Black XX rope

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by D-Pap, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Pap

D-Pap Member

Anybody know where I can find the video of the guy trying to smoke this and coughing up a lung? I searched for it and the link to the video I saw is no longer working. Thanks.

2. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

That was one of the non-intentionally funniest videos I've ever seen. Informative, too, as it really gives the watcher a good sense of just how... uh... "smooth" this "tobacco" really is. :xd:

If you find it, repost it. I need to save it.

3. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Active Member

I just smoked this for the first time the other day…tasty, but I could not imagine inhaling it! Eeep!

4. StubrnDutchman

StubrnDutchman Member

Not sure I've seen it, but I did save a funny one from pipeSmoker1969s smoking Black XXX Twist. He almost passes out but no caughing.

dmkerr likes this.
  5. dmkerr

I think SG did the world a favor and took this one off the market. Haven't seen it lately and all the TR reviews have been deleted along with the entry for XXX.

6. StubrnDutchman

StubrnDutchman Member

Darn. And being the tough guy that I am, I was just about to order five pounds or so of it! Not! :D I'll just have to order a few more tubs of CH instead. Just to piss ole DGE off.

dmkerr likes this.
  7. dmkerr

Whew! If you had ordered that much, you might be tempted to actually smoke it! :puke:

You're welcome! :ohyh:

Pissing off DGE is a contest. Make sure to log your points, and we'll tally up for the winner at the end of the year. :D

Mington likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.