• Unique, Original Reviews Only

Please do not post reviews from other websites. Reviews found posted on other sites will be deleted.

Blind Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewster66

We still have to find someone to follow Scottly, so anyone interested chime in. It's a lot of fun and really makes you think about what you're smoking in a whole new way.:D
I with you Jen, I hope somebody steps up. I sure don't won't to see this thread die.

Heck, if we have to we can start back over with some of the ones that have already participated if nothing else.

Gary

While a very interesting thread, I doubt I have nearly enough experience to guess blends. Would love to try different blends though. I started reading this thread a couple months ago, but there's bbeen way too much to read here to keep up with all threads.

Rewster66

Hehehehe - hahahaha, he fell for it guys :banana: ........................What?............. He can read this too?................Uh........ Gary please disregard what I just said.:whis:

Gary

Good deal, Gary! Remember, it's not about guessing what the blends are, it's just about trying something new (or even something old) without all the preconceived notions that go with a name, and seeing what you think. Enjoy the ride!
So I can say something tastes like mule dung smells and it's all good? No hurt feelings?

Wow Gary, you have quite the cellar for being a new smoker. Almost makes me want to volunteer to go after you (almost).

Honestly the only reason I haven't gotten in on this is because I don't have a large selection of tobacco. I only have three types that I think would be worth sharing so maybe after I get a couple more blends I can give it a try. I have more than 3 blends but some are old and dry. There were a couple that I re-hydrated and afterward I found them to be so much different that I don't really want to use them for the blind review.

HCraven

Gary said:
Um, why no. Did it sound negative? Just preparing to play the role of the victim.
Um, no, of course not. I mean, who doesn't like mule dung? Has a really, uh, earthy quality to it. And kind of a hay flavor, like a good Virginia, but, you know, digested. Bonus, there were mushrooms growing on my sample! I hear it's cheap in bulk, too. Recommended. Yeah.

Gary

Wow Gary, you have quite the cellar for being a new smoker. Almost makes me want to volunteer to go after you (almost).

Honestly the only reason I haven't gotten in on this is because I don't have a large selection of tobacco. I only have three types that I think would be worth sharing so maybe after I get a couple more blends I can give it a try. I have more than 3 blends but some are old and dry. There were a couple that I re-hydrated and afterward I found them to be so much different that I don't really want to use them for the blind review.
I'd be careful about being after me. That poor sap will definitely be a victim. Angler's Dream, RYO "pipe" tobacco, Borkum Riff, Paladin, ... mule dung...

Gary

Um, no, of course not. I mean, who doesn't like mule dung? Has a really, uh, earthy quality to it. And kind of a hay flavor, like a good Virginia, but, you know, digested. Bonus, there were mushrooms growing on my sample! I hear it's cheap in bulk, too. Recommended. Yeah.
Mule dung is the ultimate Shortcut to Mushrooms...

Status
Not open for further replies.