1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Boswell's Pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by MakDragon, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MakDragon

MakDragon Wizard of PSF

Ok, I officially give up on the "New Pipes will arrive on......" page. They're always sold out by the time I get the page up on the day they say there will be new ones!
    Saw some REALLY cool ones this time!! (April 26) - All gone...........
    Guess I am going to have to make the 2 hour trip south on 81 and pick one out there.

templehall likes this.

2. Artistik

Artistik Member

I'm sure they will have a wider selection. I finally got one abt a month ago. Had to keep refreshing the screen every couple of minutes while they were posting the new pics. Helps to have their number on speed dial as well. The line was busy but I just kept redialing, redialing, redialing . . . . . . Once you get one of JM's pipes, you will know it was worth the effort. If I lived two hours from his B&M I would be there once a month. I buy his bulk tobeys as well.

Stormy and MakDragon like this.
  3. Hudson

Hudson Member

I just looked on his web site and there appear to be a couple of volcanoish pipes that don't have SOLD on them.

4. MakDragon

MakDragon Wizard of PSF

I know, but volcanoes dont do it for me anymore.....I'm more of a tsunami kind of guy....:whis:

5. Jayson H Bucy

Jayson H Bucy Member

Call them. They have much more in stock than they show online. I talked to the son, told him what I wanted, he emailed me some pictures and I handled the purchase that way.

templehall, EmperorGix and MakDragon like this.
  6. templehall

templehall Member

agree with Jayson. Those guys have always been very helpful/accomodating.

7. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

Give them a call if you seem something that you like, that's also sold out. They usually make them in batches so they may have something similar,

However, the drive is worth it. I always find a few things I need.

8. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Active Member

Yeah, most every Thursday their website gets flooded at update time (roughly 9:30 am) and many are gone quite quickly. If you have the means to visit their store then by all means do so! If not, as previously mentioned contact them directly and they'll try to be as accommodating as they can!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.