1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

brebbia?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by TedVig, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Found this on smoking pipes. Really tempted. Anyone have any thoughts on brebbia?
    http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/brebbia/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=88505

2. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

I have a Brebbia 8311. It's very well made, probably even a little better than the Savs at the same price point. Jump on it.

Sent using Forum Runner

Lestrade likes this.
  3. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

I have quite a few Brebbia's. All great smokers! I agree with SouthBound, they are a notch above Savs at the same price point. All of mine are drilled spot on. AND, I'm not knocking Sav's, I happily have a few of their 320's in the rotation as well.

4. TxPipesmoker

TxPipesmoker Active Member

Thanks for the link..I just picked it up...

kidding...Go for it.Brebbia makes a great pipe.

5. Vaquero

Vaquero Member

I bought my dad a Brebbia for Christmas, and now it's his go-to pipe when he smokes his favorite blend, Haddo's Delight. Great quality briar, awesome fit and finish... I am looking into getting a Brebbia myself, after how much my dad talks about his. Go for it!

6. prole

prole Member

Love mine. Got a 'bullmoose' that I posted a pic of in a thread (forget which) a few weeks back. At first it just seemed alright to me, but once I got how to pack that bowl it's right up there with my Peterson and a savinelli autograph that are my best two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.