1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

BST Pipe On The Way!

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by nesta, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Yep! It's a shame, though, I won't be getting in until quite late tomorrow evening. Oh well, I'll be able to make it outside for at least a partial bowl before bed hopefully!

2. Russell Hartman

Russell Hartman Stay Silver

Hang in there Nesta----Its worth the wait buddy. I am happy with, and for you on getting that pipe. Hope you enjoy it-----My wife picks at me about mine----she says I have a mountain of pipes, but all she ever sees me smoke is my BST. I told her----theres a reason for that. Although I have many other pipes I enjoy---My SAS--BST Big Bad Ass Billy is some kinda dream for enjoyment. I hope you get the same kind of pleasure from yours as I do mine. HANG IN THERE-----When you get it----get that beauty fired up, and relax. :bing:

3. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Well...I'm pretty content right now. Finally got it, and got it all lit up and going....as I said in "now smoking" I couldn't decide what to put in it first, so I just went with good old reliable Prince Albert.

The pipe smokes so easily, so effortlessly. It's unreal. I'm really enjoying this! I can't wait for tomorrow, so I can smoke it again :puffy:

4. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Hi nesta,
    That is a sweet looking pipe! I have yet to see a Sas pipe that wasn't fabulous looking. I bet it will smoke awsome! Congrats! I wish you many years of Happy Smoking with it!

Paul

5. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

That's just fabulous! Congrats again!

Paul

6. Russell Hartman

Russell Hartman Stay Silver

Good news there Nesta. Glad you finally got it. I know you will enjoy it---By the way I was visiting Sas's web page. I was reading the section he calls "The Craft"---Part way down in his column he describes what pipes are for---pulling away from the hustle, and bustle of life-----I love that guys description----Sas has nailed it in the head. Pipe smoking will take one away from the maniac pace called life------------ENJOY THAT SAS PIPE MY FRIEND.

Rewster66 likes this.
  7. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Wow, I just realized I haven't even been smoking this pipe for six months yet. Already it seems like an old friend. This is one heck of a pipe, and I recommend Sasquatch's work to anybody who can get it. This pipe was a game changer for me....totally spoiled me, but also got me rethinking pipe smoking in a pretty real way

Dondi and furious like this.
  8. N3M0

N3M0 Active Member

It's a great looking pipe nesta. I'm going to have to get my hands on a BST soon :bing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.