Burley London Blend + MB Vanilla Cream

Discussion in 'Blending' started by woody, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woody

woody Admin Admin

I've been blending Burley London Blend with MB Vanilla Cream. Just enough VC to give it some vanilla flavor and I like it!

2. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

That sounds interesting.

3. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

That is one thing i really love about pipe smoking, you can play around with the flavors so much, we basically have endless possibilities of what we can do. It is one of my passions to always come up with my own mix's and blends, Just the other day i made a cherry based blend that was very good, and i dont usually like cherry toby's.

4. woody

woody Admin Admin

Still need to find a good cherry.

5. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Wow man , that does sound good ! The Cherry is out there . I'm fixin to try some new ones soon . will report back :bing:

6. greasemunki85

greasemunki85 Member

this kinda makes me wonder..
    thinking about mixing some Mccleland 2015 Flake with a straight up lat-english blend.
    Maybe take care of a little of that Ketchuppy smell, as for the smoke its my first Va-per..and its not bad at all.

sort of like mixing a ****zue and bulldog... you end up with a bull-****.. :eek:hyeah:

7. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

https://pipesmokersforum.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/0laugh.gif good one! I hope you don't mind if I use that one of these days with my dog breeder friends!

8. woody

woody Admin Admin

I'm still mixing BLB and VC. Smoking a bowl right now. Take 2 pinches BLB and 1 pinch of VC. Rub them out together with your fingertips and give it a try.

9. StubrnDutchman

StubrnDutchman Member

Re the ketchup smell, I'm smoking some 2015 I aged for about seven years. No ketchup and oh so smooooooth! :drly:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.