• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Butz Choquin Cobra Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudson

I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my most costly addition to my collection of late:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11083609089...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_2306wt_1395

and it finally arrived!!..............................

I love the lines of this small pipe. It's simple, direct, unpretentious but elegant. And now that I can actually hold it I can verify how comfortably it fits in the hand.

I feel very fortunate to have her coming to live with me for awhile and I'm looking forward to helping her realize her full purpose.

Hudson

Thanks guys. She's showing great promise so far but it's going to take a few more bowls to settle her down.

I find that whatever my budget I'm always bumping my head up against it and occasionally have to break through it. I'm kinda working on my second dozen to end up with one dozen regulars so I'm mostly buying fixer-uppers. I always look for something with good bones and undelivered promise. This one was the exception, she's ready to admire and warming up nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.