• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Calabresi/Calabrest

Terry292

That leaves my possession when I die. Then my daughter gets it. Sorry dude.
Don't blame you at all, Corey. The 1911A1 is the finest handgun ever made. I've often wondered what the Army was thinking when they went to that 9mm POS. I was fortunate; the 9mm never made it to any of the units I was in until after I was long gone. Some of our .45's were so old they rattled, but, for close defense, they got the job done.

ruffinogold

Mayor
I did some training with some Seals back in the day . I drove them around [ Amphib ] , basically . I'm no Seal and would never pretend to be . Anyway , some of those guys had .357 revolvers they carried . I assume it was their up close and personal weapon of choice . I'm not sure but I don't think they are told what to carry as a side arm . This was in the late 80's early 90's . let me tell ya , these guys were bad a** all the way

CoreyR

Living the sweet life!
Patron
Don't blame you at all, Corey. The 1911A1 is the finest handgun ever made. I've often wondered what the Army was thinking when they went to that 9mm POS. I was fortunate; the 9mm never made it to any of the units I was in until after I was long gone. Some of our .45's were so old they rattled, but, for close defense, they got the job done.
A good 1911 WILL "rattle" a bit. That just means it is "well broken in." If it is so tight that there is no rattle it has not been run enough to be reliable yet. LOL
I think we have gotten off topic though. :bing:

ruffinogold

Mayor