• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Can anyone identify this pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeon2

It isnt a Kaywoodie it is a kaufman brothers and bondy made before S.M. Frank bought them which means it was made before 1955.

lifeon2

Not really but probably not valuable to anyone but a collector COUGH me COUGH it would probably be good for trade or a few bucks looks like the stem is broke in the last pic though

miracle419

Not really but probably not valuable to anyone but a collector COUGH me COUGH it would probably be good for trade or a few bucks looks like the stem is broke in the last pic though
It's chipped pretty bad. If someone who were interested had, say some cellared goodness taking up space, we could talk.

The old pipe has a history..it begs to be restored
stems can be built up and polished the brier can be stripped and refinished and polished Like a old dog in a pound..just needs someone to love it again...

miracle419

I'm an all around guy, but I've been partial to English blends lately. I blend my own quite a bit, favoring BC, Burley, and Latakia. I've got some bulk red Virginia and Perique on the way to expand the operation. I'm always open to recommendations.

rondel65

Misplaces Lighters
Patron
If it's old and crusty it was a good smoker in its time. Somebody enjoyed it. I'd do what Bobby says and get it restored. You might be pleasantly surprised.

miracle419

I all its years a pipe cleaner was apparently only used to clear obstructions. This thing needs; no, deserves a professional restoration. The grain and texture; dings and dents; it's a beautiful old piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.