cant stop smoking Boswell's Berry Cobbler

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by svns1xtw0, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. svns1xtw0

svns1xtw0 Member

This stuff is amazing. I have to hold myself back from eating it when smelling it in the bag. It's a very moist blend, but suprisingly has no gurgle, isn't terribly hot burning and has little trouble staying lit. It's a super sweet blend that tastes like sugary fruit before during and after the bowl is gray with ash. I think I may be in danger of going into sugar shock. Also, the room note is like standing in a bakery with hot pies baking in the background. Visit Boswell's site and contact them to get your hands on some. I also recommend the Cherry Smash, Chocolate Cream, Sweet Dreams...anything they blend. Anything at all.

2. TxPipesmoker

TxPipesmoker Active Member

Glad you like it svns. I tried Boswell Northwoods once and only once. High point is Berry Cobbler will hopefully keep you away from the Captian Black. Capt.Black has ruined m,any many new pipe smokers.

3. svns1xtw0

svns1xtw0 Member

Yeah, it has a good room note, but that's about it.

4. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Boswells has some simply amazing blends that are in a class by themseleves! A personal favorite is Pennsy Dutch Treat. I don't know how they do it, but that blend has a great berry flavor without being overly sweet or cloying and yet you can still taste the quality tobacco.

Bri2k

5. snowman

snowman Member

No doubt about it.Boswell's puts togeather some great blends.I have a few blends that I enjoy going into.They also make some great pipes.

Alan.

6. Capt

Capt Active Member

Enjoy it quickly, the topping will disappear faster than Mary Kate Olson at a buffet line.

telltime and TxPipesmoker like this.
  7. jeff394

jeff394 Member

Thanks svns! I've been meaning to try some of the Boswell blends, and Berry Cobbler is high on the list.

8. Damon

Damon Member

Does it evaporate or something.

9. Capt

Capt Active Member

It must. I even had it sealed in a jar and it was gone within weeks.

10. TxPipesmoker

TxPipesmoker Active Member

Same thing with me. I tried his Northwoods. First smoke was good, but after that I had to go treasure hunting.

11. Capt

Capt Active Member

If anyone wants to try some Boswell blend, I got about 5 1.5oz each. Message me.

12. svns1xtw0

svns1xtw0 Member

I wish i could say more about that. I rarely keep any for more than a week. I would eat it if I could.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.