• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Cassano Pipes

Not open for further replies.

Just wanted to throw my feelers out there and get some input on Cassano pipes. I saw a nice looking poker shape and the price is right. Are these made well or just machine made poor smoking pipes?

That's a sharp looking poker. Cassano is regarded as a fine pipe maker and I don't think it would be a waste of money. However I got to say for that amount of money I'd go for a Peterson. If you really like the pipe, go for it, I am sure you would be very happy with it.

Have a look here first.

my first (and only as of now) 2 pipes are cassanos. i have 2 different half rusticated fortes and i have absolutely nothing bad to say :thumbup:
In my opinion, you cannot go wrong with an Italian made pipe, regardless of pedigree.

Some rim charring is to be expected.
I, as a newb, have never heard of them til now. Wow! Pretty....AND affordable. I'll have to keep them in mind for a future round of PAD. Jesla, nice link, sir. A quick synopsis is surely appreciated by me in evaluating an unknown maker. Thanks, all.

Not open for further replies.