CDL Pipes to Korea

Discussion in 'Metal Smoking Pipes' started by User3940, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User3940

User3940 Active Member

I sent an email to Dr. Grabow asking about their warehoused CDL pipes. Got this response back. Seems Dr. Grabow has found a new market for the CDL that failed here in the U.S. They have also jacked the price up from $2.00 or $3.00 to $15.00 if you want to buy one from them. Guess I will just keep my two and call it good.

We do have some CDL pipes here, however we do not have nearly as many as we did because we have developed an international market in Korea. We would be glad to sell you some of what is left, but I would encourage you to get them now because once they are gone they are gone. If you are interested in purchasing one or more, you may do so for $15.00 including postage and handling.
    If you would like to make a purchase, please send us a check or money order for $15.00/pipe and we will gladly fill your order.

Please send your order and a note as to what you want to:

IPAL
    ATTN: Debbie Osborne
    PO Box 849
    Sparta NC

bubbagump and Skiballa like this.

2. Skiballa

Skiballa Member

That is kind of surprising, but looking at some of the new stuff coming from Japan, I guess it shouldn't be.

3. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

What's a CDL pipe?

4. bubbagump

bubbagump Well-Known Member

Well....even for $15 shipped...that's still not a bad deal (for a new pipe with a briar bowl). That's only ~1/2 the price of most of their other pipes. I have to admit that I was at a loss as to why they were giving them away for $2-3. They could have EASILY gotten $15 for them if they sent them out to distributors.

Dr. Grabow CDL

https://pipesmokersforum.com/community/threads/dr-grabow-cdl.31372/

5. Tsalagi44

Tsalagi44 Member

Yeah that aggravates me. I'm sure there would be a market here for those pipes. Especially if it was NOS.

6. colorduke

colorduke Active Member

Cooler,dryer,lighter.

browny and jpberg like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.