checking a few off my TAD list, need suggestions!

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by OrganizdMadman, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrganizdMadman

OrganizdMadman Member

Hello again!
    As some of you may remember, I made quite a lengthy TAD list based on favorites suggested by you. As Murphy's Law would have it, my fiancé and I had to immediately purchase two new(ish) vehicles to replace our one old beater that finally died..
    That put anything but the necessities on the back burner, and I already had enough baccy to keep me satisfied for the time being.

Now things are getting better and I'm ready to cross a couple more blends off the list. This weekend I want to order three or four tins of something good.
    You guys were really great with your suggestions, but I don't know where to start! :puffy:
    What do you think I should start with with and why?

My online TAD list: http://freetexthost.com/3qcdda5r05

The big red "X" indicates ones I've already bought.
    (I'm posting links because the list is huge, and I feel like it would be a disservice to the Mods to keep sticking it up everywhere)

2. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

Club Blend
    Scottish Cake
    Hal 'o the Wynd
    Luxury Bullseye

3. Russ

Russ Member

DH Night Cap
    DH EMP
    Any of the frogs
    GLP Haddo's

4. Stewart

Stewart Member

Why not focus on a genre for a while? Go for some virginias and vapers: full virginia flake, solani 633, mcclelland 2015, orlik golden slices. Not a bad one in the bunch.

5. Stewart

Stewart Member

Another thought, you may want to think about nicotene levels when deciding on your list. In my experience, "storm front" and "nightcap" pack a pretty heady wollop that i am not fond of. Another kind poster here linked to a website that lists the nic-kick of many tobaccos. I am sure that someone will repost that for you.

6. OrganizdMadman

OrganizdMadman Member

Great ideas. I like the idea of sticking to a genre, however the whole "random surprise" works too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.