Christmas In July!

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by nesta, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1stGenRex

1stGenRex Member

Mail call just happened a bit ago. It felt like Christmas! I'll make sure I take a photo for you guys!

2. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Well, I just finished smoking a bowl of a MM965 match I got a pound of a few Christmases ago. For the first smoke of the day, a rather full bodied offering. It was pretty pleasant though! Rich, tasty, full bodied....a tiny bit rough around the edges towards the end of the smoke, but all in all quite a nice time! Later tonight I'll have some Christmas Cheer....If I get another smoke in before work, I don't know what it will be....hmmm!

3. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Well, I'm finally off of work, sitting on the porch in my favored chair smoking a bowl of Christmas Cheer. Now I just hope my new pipe and tobaccos come in the mail this week to help me beat those post-holiday blues :puffy:

4. telltime

telltime Active Member

I streamed Christmas music all day at work (while I was at my desk and not in meetings)... then, instead of Christmas Cheer, I loaded some of my Grandfather's blend that I've talked about several times (all Tinderbox blends) in one of his pipes and sat on the deck and enjoyed while I played a game of chess on the computer... only I didn't drink eggnog or hot chocolate. I drank lemonade (it is still 80ish degrees, after all). Merry July Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.