• This forum is for DIY Repair, Maintenance & Restoration. It is for people seeking advice on maintaining their own pipes. It is not for showing off commercial work done by yourself or anyone else.

Coastie3202's amazing work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickus

He restored this Crown Duke Grabow and replaced the stem. Looks better than before. I wish I would have taken before photos.

This is a kaywoodie that he rusticated. I love this pipe!

This is a Carey magic inch. I think he did an amazing job rusticating it for me! My wife likes the footprint.

These pictures don't do justice to these pipes. I'm not a good photographer, but he did awesome! Thanks Coastie!

Take 15% off Cigar Gifts! Use Promo Code: GIFT15 at cart
One of my first rustifications was on a bulldog that belonged to ArmedOctopus. He was a gentleman and said it came out great. I think he was just being nice. That pipe gave me nightmares for a long time.
Coastie, funny you should mention that. I sat down last night with all my pipes and determined which ones I wanted to consider selling on ebay. I picked yours up, inspected it, and put it back in my "keepers" box. The ones you see in that other thread are the ones I want to let go of.

I'm proud of the bulldog you rusticated for me. No, it isnt as good as your most recent work, but I like it just the same. Plus, there's just something about knowing a friend you've never met worked on it for you. It will forever remain in my keepers box. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.