• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Cob Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cst

The tuxedo cob looks pretty good, but I really like that nosewarmer. I see he added a P-lip stem to his range also. Pretty cool!

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
Patron
Great...another purchase to add to my wish list...you guys are gonna break me...i need to stay focused on TAD, darnit.

Falconeer

Hi All,

Seriously nice looking - just what I need for walking round Northumberland where corncobs are still somewhat of a rarity. It reminds me very much of the comemorative St. Bruno pipe House of Bewelay put out years ago and which I've kicked myself ever since for not buying.

The only change I'd like would be for an amber lucite stem rather than a white one, but I've saved the link for later in the year - thanks for sharing.

You know I've always said if cobs had been discovered after meerschaum and briar they'd be hailed as the revolutionary new smoking material - and of course would be priced accordingly!

Best meantime

Gerry

user0003

I just got of the phone with Dave, a very nice fellow btw, and the bent tux should be available next week. So get in line behind me if you want one. They are finished in a high temp acrylic. I ordered mine with a churchwarden stem.

If you ever get a chance to talk to Dave I think you would enjoy it very much.

Bri2k

I hope this isn't too OT...

I was talking to my girlfriend about corncob pipes last night and she said "I had no idea you could actually smoke them! I thought they were just something they used on Frosty the Snowman!"

Bri2k

woody

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I hope this isn't too OT...

I was talking to my girlfriend about corcob pipes last night and she said "I had no idea you could actually smoke them! I thought they were just something they used on Frosty the Snowman!"

Bri2k
https://pipesmokersforum.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/hahaha-024.gif

Whalehead King

He's thinking about cobs and bringing them to the next level of sophistication. A sophisticated cob! Who knew such a thing could exist? I'm on board as long as "old nubby' is still available for less than a sawbuck. All this needs are differently colored lucite stems. Nice look.

Status
Not open for further replies.