1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Cobs with an actual "cob" shank

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Puff The Magic, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Ted, if no one else has claimed that gorgeous pipe, I will! I can't get my blasted PM to work, or I would have already. Either way, generous as all get out!

2. yinyang

my computer just tanked, and this android phone is giving me fits! Ted, if you received twenty some PM's from me, I apologize.

3. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

It's taken now guys (telltime was first on the button!) - I'll PM later.....still half asleep!

4. yinyang

Congrats, Telltime! That is a pretty burner. Thanks Ted for extending a most generous offer too!

5. telltime

telltime Active Member

I got lucky... haven't had much spare time lately (which is why I've been around on the board a little less than I'd like the last few days), but last night I guess I hit this one just right! Now how to say thanks...?

6. t-bear

t-bear Active Member

Great gesture Ted, and congrats to Telltime! Wonderful little cob. I have s few cob bowls laying around, and some bamboo....hmmmmm!

I have one two Moo...an MM bulldog from the 60's I believe....still unsmoked. Has a nice hard yellow plastic stem on it. Not the flimsy crap on today's pipes.

7. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

I'm partial to the older MM cobs ('60's-'70's era) but current production smokes very well too! IPO. :)

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

8. yinyang

A question...Why aren't they still built this way? Bottom line, I figure, but I'd gladly pay the extra for a cob built with the long haul in mind. Besides, what would that be, price wise? Ten bucks instead of eight? Well, at least Hackert and Walker are around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.