Comfort of Bath

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Falconpuffer, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falconpuffer

Falconpuffer New Member

Hi all,

I was on a day out with my wife yesterday and I happened on a small tobacconists is the town of Bath, I popped in to purchase a new bowl for my Falcon. Whilst I was there I spoke to the chap about his loose tobaccos and he showed me a blend called Comfort of Bath, I was so bowled over by the smell (no pun intended) that I thought I would try 50g of the stuff.

I have to say it is a wonderful smoke, has anyone else had the pleasure of this blend?

2. shadow

shadow Active Member

Hi there!
    It must be one of his own house blends. Do you happen to know what its "composition" is? Ribbon cut or Flake etc.?

3. Falconpuffer

Falconpuffer New Member

It is available from www.cigar-connoisseur.co.uk. This is the blurb from the website. "In flavour and aroma this strikes a neat balance between traditional Dark Virginias and aromatic tobaccos. Rich and satisfying". It has a plug feel to it with a mixture of ribbon cut and dark damp leaf Virginia. It smells divine and smokes beautifully, it is definitely a house blend.

I enjoyed it this morning sat outside on my bench in the garden with a cup of coffee.

I am also considering Purchasing Kendal rum flake for a special smoke over the Xmas period, anyone tried it?

4. buistd

buistd Sales Account

Never heard of it but it's always worth trying house blends. Some are great, others not so. Havana House in Windsor do an interesting one called Windsor Breeze. A nice fruity, zesty flavour. Might be worth a try if you're ever round there or order from them online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.