1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Comoy's

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Kobentino, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kobentino

Kobentino Member

Hey lads. I recently received a pipe from my mother in law that belonged to her late husband. My son has recently taken up pipe smoking and I plan on giving it to him. Before I do that, I would just like to know what he's getting and whether or not to trust him with it. It's a Comoy's London Pride, and from the internet researching I have done, I figure it to be made in the 30s or 40s, but I know that people make rip offs and that's why I'm here. One suspect stamp on it is the number '64' on the right side of the stem (right of the "Made in London England" stamp).

I tried to put pictures up, but apparently I have to put it on the internet first and use a URL...I could use some help with how to do that as well.

So what do I have? Is it worth anything?

2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

3. Rcompton577

Rcompton577 Member

Im not sure if Kobe found what he was looking for but, I found the page to be quite a good read. +1 Sas!

4. Kobentino

Kobentino Member

I actually posted the same question a couple of days ago but couldn't find it yesterday so I reposted. Sorry bout that guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.