Condor

Discussion in 'OTC Over the counter tobacco' started by SmokingRhino, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

From what Ive heard, Condor blended is the lowest of the Condors on the soap scale...

2. Biggles

Biggles Member

Best stuff you can legally stuff inna pipe, plain 'n simple. And in a time when so many pipe forum yahoos are endlessly lamenting the loss of some bygone blend or other, the fact that this ol' standby is still ubiquitous and still satisfying pipe smokers is nothing less than a thing of pure beauty.

[​IMG]

:ohyh: :ohyh: :ohyh:

And for the umpteenth time it's floral, not soap fer cryin' out loud.... :wch: :old: :xd:

WalkinStick likes this.
  3. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

I think Condor is soapy...where as the lakeland essence is floral. Also, the condor soapiness is subtle, and adds to the tobacco, where as, at least for me, a lakeland essence can be a bit much. Its like, "this is a nice virginia...and then theres this floral note." Where as with Condor, its more like "This is brilliant"...

4. Kayla

Kayla Member

The soapy thing or floral thing or whatever thing balances the body and sweetness of the Virginia like hops balances malt in a good porter. Love the Condor!

Coda likes this.
  5. jediknight129

jediknight129 Member

The first bowl was interesting with an ashy relight will thry more. St bruno I hated this is intruiging.

6. jediknight129

jediknight129 Member

I really loved it but I gave the pouch away as a present for a friends dad who got me into cigars and then pipes he is on this forum actually and it will be interesting to hear his thoughts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.