Condor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coda

Ok I picked up a pouch of condor blended after a chat in a pub brer garden woth a woman who said there was a white condor pouch in her newsagent. They stocked condor green in 25 and st bruno 25 and the gold pouch virginia thing and also this 50g condor blended. Got a bowl in now ajd will see what im in for was £11.75

It from a quick google is a milder condor so will this be a good opener to the condor style thing.
From what Ive heard, Condor blended is the lowest of the Condors on the soap scale...

Take 15% off Cigar Gifts! Use Promo Code: GIFT15 at cart

Biggles

Best stuff you can legally stuff inna pipe, plain 'n simple. And in a time when so many pipe forum yahoos are endlessly lamenting the loss of some bygone blend or other, the fact that this ol' standby is still ubiquitous and still satisfying pipe smokers is nothing less than a thing of pure beauty.

:ohyh: :ohyh: :ohyh:

And for the umpteenth time it's floral, not soap fer cryin' out loud.... :wch: :old: :xd:

Coda

And for the umpteenth time it's floral, not soap fer cryin' out loud.... :wch: :old: :xd:
I think Condor is soapy...where as the lakeland essence is floral. Also, the condor soapiness is subtle, and adds to the tobacco, where as, at least for me, a lakeland essence can be a bit much. Its like, "this is a nice virginia...and then theres this floral note." Where as with Condor, its more like "This is brilliant"...

The soapy thing or floral thing or whatever thing balances the body and sweetness of the Virginia like hops balances malt in a good porter. Love the Condor!

I really loved it but I gave the pouch away as a present for a friends dad who got me into cigars and then pipes he is on this forum actually and it will be interesting to hear his thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.