1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Corsica Giants

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by 50rayj, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 50rayj

50rayj Member

Anyone have experience with Corsica Giants? I just got one from eBay and the thing is huge. I wanted a big pipe, well I got one lol. It appears to be unsmoked so I smeared a little honey in the cavernous bowl and set it aside to dry and set. I'll try it out later this afternoon. I would be curious to hear what others have to say about them.

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Picture ?!! ..... I never had one . What are ya gonna smoke for a first bowl ?

3. 50rayj

50rayj Member

I'll post a pic soon as I can figur out how to do it haha. I'm somewhat computer challenged lol. As a first bowl it'll have to be something I can handle about 3 hours of! That backy chamber is huge. Need a shovel to fill the darn thing :)

4. 50rayj

50rayj Member

Now smoking the Giant loaded with bulk Berry Cavendish. Draws very differently than any other pipe. Gurgles a bit but that will probably get better as it breaks in. Takes a ton of tobacco to fill it. All in all not a bad smoke. Time will tell.

5. ol gto

ol gto Member

Did you start seasoning the pipe in by filling it 1/8, 1/4 and so on or did you just plunge in?

6. 50rayj

50rayj Member

Oh I just loaded her right up and plunged right in. Thats what I usually do with a new pipe. Only thing I did in the way of break in was smear a little honey in the bowl and let it dry a while and the fiiled it up.

ruffinogold likes this.
  7. ol gto

ol gto Member

You definitely should have enough nic fix!:D

50rayj likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.