Davidoff Danish Mixture

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by nesta, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

This blend is seriously growing on me, after just a few tastes. I think once the pipe is better seasoned with it, I'll like it even better, but its a nice mild-medium aromatic with just a modicum of nicotine and a wonderful aroma which does -not- interfere with the flavor of the high quality tobaccos within. No, it doesn't taste like "natural" tobacco, but you CAN taste the tobacco and it IS good stuff!

Sweet, ever so slightly fruity and honeyed to the aroma and flavor, but for the most part tastes like nice tobacco. I'd say Virginia mostly, maybe a touch of burley for body, and possibly just a little black cavendish, though the blend is almost entirely golden tobaccos. Anyway, I don't care what they put in there, this is a classy blend and it's not only delicious and aromatic, its not cloying, it smokes easily and smokes dry, and it's got a wonderful aroma suitable for enjoying around non-smokers without sacrificing quality.

This, along with PS Sweet Vanilla, has to be the best aromatic I've ever smoked. I think I found a winner here! If you haven't already tried it and you enjoy aromatics but also want to taste the tobacco, give it a try.

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I'm w. ya , it's good . I like the PS Sweet Vanilla better and it's cheaper . They're pretty close arent they . I've been mixing Villiger mid day w/ a black cav .. the mid day is to sweet for me ... but toned down[ 50/50 ] it's great

3. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Kind of hard to associate a name like Davidoff with poor quality or bad results. Kind of like a Connoisseur's Connoisseur in a way. A notch above, I guess. I like Davidoff smoke. Really like their pipe and saddle cuts, esp the half saddles. But the pricing of them keep me away........

Ed
    Puff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.