1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Dr Grabow price list fyi

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by idiotbox37, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idiotbox37

idiotbox37 Member

I recently requested this info from their site. since they didn't say anything about not sharing, here it is!

Lark $19.60 18.60
    Duke $20.00 $19.00
    Grand Duke $21.25 $20.25
    Riviera $21.25 $20.25
    Golden Duke $23.85 $22.85
    Savoy $24.25 $23.25
    Omega $24.85 $23.85
    Cardinal $25.45 $24.45
    Freehand $26.85 $25.85
    Royalton $27.25 $26.25
    Big Pipe $36.35 $35.35

Prices remain in effect until October 1, 2011.

Dear Dr Grabow Customer

HUGE SAVINGS ON PIPES, FILTERS AND PIPE CLEANERS

Thank you for purchasing our products in the past. We trust you found them satisfactory.

In these tough economic times no-one wants to pay any more than they have to for these items and we want to keep the prices you pay for our products as low as we can.

We strongly urge you to start using our mail order service. While Dr Grabow pipes, filters and Dill’s cleaners are stocked by many retailers and large retail chains across America, they are relatively specialized products and there are not millions of pipe smokers in the USA.

Accordingly, retailers, particularly the large chains, regularly review their product lists and can, without warning, decide to no longer stock particular products. Indeed, exactly this happened a couple of years back when Wal- Mart decided, without warning, to cease stocking our Full Bent pipe.

By using our mail order service you can always be assured of getting the pipe and accessories you want from us, the manufacturer – and by doing so you will make worthwhile savings.

We are pleased to send you our latest mail order price list which offers you huge savings if you buy direct from us, the manufacturer, by using the enclosed order form.

Even if you have just purchased a pipe or some of our other products, please keep the enclosed information and use it when you next need to purchase any of our products.

SAVE UP TO 31% ON PIPES

In addition to our mail order prices offering you huge savings we can also provide you with a much greater selection of pipes than most retailers.

Please review the enclosed pipe shape chart which illustrates the extensive variety of pipes you can buy direct from us.

As examples of the savings we can offer you by buying direct, our Grand Duke pipe commonly sells for $28.60-we can provide it to you direct for $21.25 (smooth) or $20.25 (rustic) – a saving of either $7.55 or $8.35 – 26 % or 29 % less than retail.

Our Omega pipe usually sells for $34.70 at retail – we can offer it to you for $24.85 (smooth) or $23.85 (rustic) – a saving of $9.85 or $10.85 – some 29% or 31% less than retail.

The Savoy pipe normally sells for $32.50 – we can offer it to you for $24.25 (smooth) or $23.25 (rustic) – a saving of $8.25 or $9.25 some 25 % or 28% less than retail.

There is NO shipping and handling charge if you buy a pipe or any of our other products together with a pipe.

SAVE 40% ON DR.GRABOW PIPE FILTERS

A packet of Dr. Grabow pipe filters normally sells for around $1.25 per packet of 10 individual filters.

We can sell these direct to you for 75 cents a packet – a saving of 50 cents a packet or 40%.

.SAVE 40% ON DILL’S REGULAR AND DILL’S BRISTLE PIPE CLEANERS

Dill’s Regular pure cotton and Dill’s Bristle pipe cleaners normally sell for around $2.00 per packet of 32 cleaners.

Our offer to you, if you buy them direct from us, is $1.20 a packet – a saving of 80 cents a packet or 37% cheaper.

Please see the price list and note that there is a $2.50 shipping and handling fee if you only wish to purchase filters or Dills pipe cleaners without buying a pipe.

But remember, even if you don’t buy a pipe, you still only have to buy 2 packets of Dill’s pipe cleaners and 3 packets of pipe filters and you have paid your postage cost and the $2.50
    00shipping and handling charge.

Buy any more than this and you are making genuine, significant savings – and – the postal service will deliver them direct to your home.

The prices on our list remain valid until October 1, 2011.

STEM REPLACEMENT AND BUFFING SERVICE

Please note that we still offer our pipe stem replacement and buffing service for $9.00 per pipe (plus $3.00 shipping and handling for up to four pipes).

Thank you again for purchasing our products. We hope you find the above offers of interest.

International Pipes & Accessories LLC

angrytruckingguy, BigJ and ichabod like this.

2. ichabod

ichabod Member

wow, good thing to know!

3. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Thanks, Mr Idiotbox. I love Grabows and I'll have to use their mail order the next time I want one.

4. Marc

Marc Active Member

Good bang for the buck, first pipe I ever owned over 30 years ago was a Grabow.

5. angrytruckingguy

angrytruckingguy Member

I think I have all of 'em except Lark, Royalton and Big Pipe, but imma get those soon. I once saw a Royalton that was a bulldog shape w/ a swirly golden acrylic stem and didn't get it and have never seen another that looked the same. I should have gotten it when I could. If you don't already have one, the Omega is a good $2o knock around pipe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.