• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Ebay Win - Pad - I Blame Glasssculptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbysh9

So after GlassSculptor posted a pic of the Kevin Arthur nosewarmer he picked up I've really wanted one. Last week pipestud(one of the better ebay sellers) had one and PAD went into overdrive. I feel like I got it for a steal and it should arrive some time this week. GS my wife has already heard that I blame you for this, :(

[attachment=413:Kevin Arthur Danish Scoop.jpg]

GlassSculptor

I accept full responsibility and am more than willing to take the pipe off your hands if it will get you out of hot water........ :lol:

Nice score Andrew! That's a sweet looking little pipe. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying my Cutty nosewarmer.

Philthy

So after GlassSculptor posted a pic of the Kevin Arthur nosewarmer he picked up I've really wanted one. Last week pipestud(one of the better ebay sellers) had one and PAD went into overdrive. I feel like I got it for a steal and it should arrive some time this week. GS my wife has already heard that I blame you for this, :lol:

[attachment=413:Kevin Arthur Danish Scoop.jpg]
So you are the one that got that it! I was watching that one and talking to myself as I debated bids. Nice score.

Rugbysh9

So you are the one that got that it! I was watching that one and talking to myself as I debated bids. Nice score.

Yup, from the pics I feel like it's a nosewarmer but I'm not sure. It left Texas so I guess now its just a waiting game for it to get to CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.