• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Estate Dr Grabow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beale

So my e-bay estate Dr Grabow came in yesterday. I won an Omega for less than $13.00 shipped. It is in very good shape. I am very happy! Beale.

Falconeer

Hi All,

Most defimitely agreed - Doc Grabows and Kaywoodies give you one Hell of a lot of bangs per buck.

Hope you enjoy the pipe in good health for many a long year to come!

Best to all

Gerry

eddy13

Enjoy!!!
I've been very impressed with my Grabows. it's difficult for me to justify spending a lot of money on a pipe, when I can get these off ebay for literally $3.00 to $10.00.

jayf

Enjoy!!!
I've been very impressed with my Grabows. it's difficult for me to justify spending a lot of money on a pipe, when I can get these off ebay for literally $3.00 to $10.00.
Can't go wrong with a Dr. G IMHO. 200,000 are made per year. Somebody likes them
Peace,
Jayf

Bri2k

I initially overlooked Grabows when I first took up pipesmoking. Boy am I glad I revisted them! Every one in my collection smokes like a champ and I especially like that I can find estates for less than $10 which makes them ideal for travelling. The smaller Larks and Dukes are perfect for a shorter smoke, too! Good on ya, Beale!

Status
Not open for further replies.