Ever find something in your cellar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnP

Ever find anything in your cellar you had no idea you even had? I was digging deep just a few minutes ago and found 6 full flakes of StoneHaven. I remember now someone surprised me with that like 4 years ago or so.

I guess I put it in a jar and just forgot. Well now I get to try it (Since you bastards buy it all in 3 secs flat).:) Just filled a bowl and letting it dry a bit.

Shawn

furious

I am constantly finding new things in my cellar. Of course, some of them are in jars that were poorly labeled, so it can be a guessing game of sorts, which just adds to the fun!

Glenn

I was digging around yesterday afternoon picking out a few selections for the weekend at our hunting camp. There was a small shipping box that was on my fly tying bench that I did not recall. I have a closet that was a sewing closet at one time. Now it is a fly tying/tobacco storage closet. Anyway, in amongst my fly tying stuff was a small shipping box. In the box, two sealed 8 oz bags of Stonehaven. I don't recall buying it. I guess it came available and I snagged a couple bags and just set them box and all in their with my fly tying stuff. I'll jar them up when I get home.

Goat

I just found tin of Mac Baren Vanilla Cream the other day that for the life of me I can't figure out where it came from. I'm not an aromatic smoker so I can't imagine that I ordered it, yet there it was. :msty:

Stonewall

I'll admit to rediscovering samples I've been sent or the odd tin; but the majority of tobaccos I cellar are in one to three pound quantities. So I'm pretty in touch with what I have. Which isn't nearly enough. Which is why some of you here are going to be proud owners of some new estate pipes in the very near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.