1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

EVER SEEN ONE LIKE THIS?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by RP McMurphy, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RP McMurphy

RP McMurphy Member

Here's another I recently received. I've never seen one, maybe one of you have. It's a dog hiding behind a mask. The stem is missing but, it's getting shipped out to Floyd later this week for a new one. A shame I don't know what the original stem looked like but, I reckon it was a just a straight vulcanite one. If you all know anything about this bugger let me know. It has no markings what so ever but, it puts a smile on my face anyway. Anybody know why this is the only way I can post photos here?

http://flic.kr/p/a9cBFd
    http://flic.kr/p/a9cBG9

2. SmokeyJoe

SmokeyJoe Active Member

BradNTX likes this.
  3. RP McMurphy

RP McMurphy Member

Ah that don't bother me, ya just don't suck too hard.

And ya know, I've tried Photobucket and several others and got so frustrated because with all of them the same thing happens and, No one there at any of them can tell you why it happening. I think this photo storage crud is for the birds. If I didn't need it to post photos here I get rid of it in a heart beat.

4. RP McMurphy

RP McMurphy Member

I just tried to post a photo with Photobucket and it did the same thing.
    I just aint got time for this Cr_p!

5. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I really likke the mask part of the pipe !

6. SmokeyJoe

SmokeyJoe Active Member

maybe if you start a thread like: "How the hell do I get photobucket to work?" one of the computer gurus here can figure it out for you.

7. RP McMurphy

RP McMurphy Member

Thanks Smoke, but it just aint worth the hassle. I really need one on one instruction. Not good at the written word nor understanding it sometimes. I'm a face to face kinda guy. I'll be dog gone if I didn't finally do it. I have to use a direct link and not a IMG.[​IMG][​IMG]

8. RP McMurphy

RP McMurphy Member

So do I Ruff, I like the difference in contrast and beautiful grain. Who ever made this pipe knew what he was doing and it wasn't his first Rodeo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.