Exp w/ Luxury Curly Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Malerich

Apparently Stokkebye discontinued this blend when LBF came out. I may be getting a few ounces obviously with a good bit of age on it. A lot of reviews suggest "mild VA" which sounds lovely to me (I've been enjoying Esoterica Brighton and Woodbridge lately). I certainly see no reason to not try it, but I was curious if any of you remember and have opinions on the blend.

dmkerr

PG- free since '83!
Staff member
And now for something a bit different....

My thoughts after smoking a sample of this (about an oz) were that I wasn't surprised that it was replaced by LBF, which I feel is a superior product. Nothing wrong with this one, just not much to recommend it.

But as you see, YMMV.

Tony Malerich

dmkerr said:
And now for something a bit different....

My thoughts after smoking a sample of this (about an oz) were that I wasn't surprised that it was replaced by LBF, which I feel is a superior product. Nothing wrong with this one, just not much to recommend it.

But as you see, YMMV.
I have definitely seen many, many fans of LBF. I'm sure they had very good reason to bring it out as a replacement for the curly cut. LBF and I don't always agree though, so I think this one might work well for me.

Tony Malerich

Ok, I just got a sample. This does indeed seen to be right up my alley. 6+ years of aging certainly hasn't hurt this blend (though I can see how some might find it a bit unexciting).

Status
Not open for further replies.