Take 15% off Cigar Gifts! Use Promo Code: GIFT15 at cart

Falcon Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iain

There's an ebay seller in Estonia that has the black stemmed Falcons with the lighter coloured bowls. I think thats the only place where you can still buy 'em new.

Snake

permanent ankle biter
Iain said:
There's an ebay seller in Estonia that has the black stemmed Falcons with the lighter coloured bowls. I think thats the only place where you can still buy 'em new.
Correct. Falcon stopped
making the Hunter series
years ago.

remington

I obtained my Hunter stem from the ebay retailer in Estonia. I contacted Roger Merton of Merton & Falcon in England and he confirmed:

"..Montrade Netstore and they distribute for us in Estonia".

So I bid, great price, free shipping. Waited 10-14 days and received my authentic (Made in the UK) Hunter stem with Hunter Apple Meerschaum lined Bowl.

If you can find the stems stateside let us know. The US distributor of Falcon pipe products is Music City Marketing of Nashville. They are a wholesaler. They do not currently stock the Hunter stems. Hope this helps you.

Splat

Cool! Glad it worked out for you. I was wondering about that Estonian Ebay seller. Good bit of info to know there, Remington. Thanks! :th1:

remington

Also, Roger Merton did also mention that the Hunter stems are still in fact being manufactured and if the US distributor asked for them, they'd get them.

remington

Yup:

"xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx,

We have an exclusive distributor in US viz.: Music City Marketing Inc in Nashville. It is up to you to negotiate with them regarding supply and terms for our products so that you can retail them.
They already import the Extra (brown anodized) stem and have the availability to buy the Hunter (black anodized) stem from us as we still manufacture it.
So I suggest you contact Mike Peden at MCM and I am sure you can both work out a mutually agreeable deal.

Good luck!

Roger L H Merton
Master Ambassador, BPM International (UK) Ltd
T/A Falcon Pipes"

bubbagump

Great deal on this pipe from that Estonia based Ebayer. $34 with shipping. Thanks for posting up your review of their service remington. I can't wait to try it out. This will be my first Falcon/crack pipe.

I have ordered several times from the fella is Estonia and was very please with the service. 4Noggons said they can special order stems as well, so that might be an option if you did not want to order from Estonia.

bubbagump

Mine came in. The USPS (or someone that handled it prior to them) mangled the hell out of the packaging. I'm surprised it got here in one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.