Favorite tobacco in a cob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy, but fewer things in life are as awesome as Carter Hall in a cob. What is your favorite tobacco to smoke in a cob?
Hang guys I always thought the only tobacco you can smoke in a cob is CH. I am sure I saw this in the pipe smoking rule book,it also says if you put any other tobacco in a cob you will go straight to hell without passing go and collecting the $200.00.

BradNTX

Burley in general, just seems to taste better in a cob. I don't know why, but I've tested it. Killer cob combo's-

Mac Baren Golden Extra
Esoterica Stonehaven
Peter Stokkebye Cube Cut
Solani Aged Burley Flake (did I say that already?)
Uhle's Blend 00

And my favorite Burley parfait: Solani ABF folded & stuffed in the bottom of a MM CG with Carter Hall on top. :bing:

Burley in general, just seems to taste better in a cob. I don't know why, but I've tested it. Killer cob combo's-

Mac Baren Golden Extra
Esoterica Stonehaven
Peter Stokkebye Cube Cut
Uhle's Blend 00

And my favorite Burley parfait: Solani ABF folded & stuffed in the bottom of a MM CG with Carter Hall on top. :bing:
Nope, we all know your answer why keep us in suspense.

Mac Baren Golden Extra
Esoterica Stonehaven
Peter Stokkebye Cube Cut
Uhle's Blend 00

I've never had any burley. Can y'all help a young pipe smoker out? :puffy:

ruffinogold

Mayor
SWR in a cob , I always use a filter , with coffee = bliss for me [ MM Legends ]
Any good Chocolate Aromatic , a " chocob " [ MM Washingtons ]
MB Golden Extra , Wessex Burley Broadcut [ MM CG ]

RockCobs are fantastic too !

I just typed that and it makes me want to light a cob :)

Hang guys I always thought the only tobacco you can smoke in a cob is CH. I am sure I saw this in the pipe smoking rule book,it also says if you put any other tobacco in a cob you will go straight to hell without passing go and collecting the $200.00.
FYI volume 1,chapter 36,paragraph 12,section 13,subsection C, line 7 then see the footnote, that should explain why one should only smoke CH in a cob.Hope this clarifies everything. If you are still confused check volume 2 its in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.