Take 15% off Cigar Gifts! Use Promo Code: GIFT15 at cart

Favorite Woods Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGErwin11

Staff member
My favorite pipes to smoke while in my woodlot cutting firewood are my MM Missouri Pride nosewarmers. Extremely light and easy to clench. And being short stay out of the way while cutting and splitting. Also the small bowl is nice when just taking a break.

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn...
I think it has been said before -- probably by you, Doug -- that the Pride is a sometimes unsung choice. I find it a very handy size and it always offers a good smoke. The two POY 2012 I have are always on my desk, within arm's reach, while the rest of my pipes are in a couple of racks -- clear across the room. :)

WalkinStick

Your Huckleberry
I've got four Prides. I like them for the same reason. They're lightweight knock around pipes. They never get in the way and I don't worry about hurting them.

Until I got my Eaton, Mizzou and Pony Express (x2) pipes, I wasn't much of a clencher. But these are so light that I often have them in my teeth while in my "woodlot", which is what I call my entire yard. It's nothing but trees up here in the Blue Ridge :)

Also, the Ozark Mini hardwoods have become my indoor clenchers. The bowl is a little too close to my face to deal with outside on a windy day...the smoke blows straight into my eyes :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.