First order

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Redone, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redone

Redone Member

After reading about all the tasty tobacco's you guys talk about I had to go online to finally go get some. I get a decent selection local but there are so many blends and brands out there a guy has to try...right?
    I called Richard at 4 noggins (nice guy) great CS and told him I learned of his site and company from some of the fine folks on this board. He said "thank You" Good people here" :goodjob:

I ordered:
    Escudo
    Orlic slices
    MC 5110 2oz.
    Erinmore flake

I'm really getting into flake tobys and getting way away from Aeromatics going for more full body VA and Burley's. I also love english blends with latakia but after a local shop never ordered my Frog Morton Richard said to try the MC 5110 bulk which most say tastes the same. Great help there and I will be ordering again.I just thought I would share my first time ordering experiences with you. Thanks for turning me on to a great company.

2. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Rich is a good guy. 4noggins is one of the best places you'll find to order from, too. Sounds like you picked some winners there as well. Enjoy them when they come in!

3. Redone

Redone Member

Thanks! I have learned allot from this site and like to support the folks that member's feel are the quality shops and company's that help guys like us.

4. t-bear

t-bear Active Member

You're gonna really like that Escudo! Awesome tobacco. Same for the OGS and Erinmore. Realize that Erinmore is not your "normal" tobacco, but a nice intro to the "Lakeland" style of tobaccos. I'll be very interested in your impressions of that one.

5. Beale

Beale Active Member

Sounds like a sweet order to me! Richard is a good guy, Beale.

6. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

You've picked some winners for yor first order, Redone, not to mention that 4noggins is an absolutely top-shelf e-tailer! Well done!

I enjoy Escudo from time to time and I make certain to always keep some OGS around. 5110 is a solid smoke which is definitely worth trying. I hope you'll post your impressions of these tobaccos once you get a chance to fire them up.

7. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

I have all of them and love them all. Hope you enjoy them too. Let us know! :thumbsu:

8. Redone

Redone Member

Thanks for the replies and info. What is a "Lakeland" style of tobacco? I am now glad i got it since i am always going out to find something away from the norm.I will update you on what I think of the smokes when I get them. I have allot more to try thou.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.