1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Flea Market Estate pipes YUK!

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Redone, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. telltime

telltime Active Member

O.K. Paul, you win the gross factor for the day... but we're talking a different kind of "ghost.":banana:

Corny, I know... but we were all thinking it!!

2. Paul

Paul Member

hahah! My cadavre was a burly hairy sailor who died fishing and was on the cadavre list so he had this gigantic anchor tattoo on his chest and we called him Popeye XD

One of the other classes were doing work on his back (and covered it up) and then my class were going to learn about all the fun stuff in the neck (thyroid, artieries, etc.) and the professor flipped him and his back was open so a bunch of nasty goo flooded out. that was the worst smell i think anyone could possibly experience

we got the day off XD

telltime likes this.
  3. telltime

telltime Active Member

And once again, let's all hope we are talkin' a different "burly" as well!! (I'm full of 'em today!)...

I know, I know... Grooooaaaan!!:doh:

4. t-bear

t-bear Active Member

Half or more of my pipes are estates. Some were an easy fix. others not so much. Thing is, they all smoke just fine, and I haven't died yet. A well restored pipe is a hell of a lot more sanitary than a lot of every-day things we put in our mouths.

If you do decide to try your hand at this, look the whole bunch over carefully...look for dark spots on the bowl (possible burn-out) and cracks in the shank (needs a band). Also look the stem over carefully. If it's badly chewed, pass. The crud on the bowl rim might just be build-up. Even if it is charred, you can top the bowl. Just make sure there's enough there to do that.

5. Rider

Rider Member

i think 90% of my pipes looked like crap before i got a hold of them. i cleaned the hell out of them and sanitized them and there all great/beautiful now:toast:

6. Redone

Redone Member

Man that is sick! :puke:

7. Redone

Redone Member

Ok, next time I'm out that way I will see if they will deal with me on these turds..I mean jem's and see if some of you want them to work on..

8. Paul

Paul Member

any bulldogs or rhodesians i want em! :D

edit: well not ANY... lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.