FMOTB

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by DWB232, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DWB232

DWB232 Member

I worked in Cincinnati yesterday and it just so happens that my favorite B&M was on my way home. After painstaking deliberation I decided to have my first go round with Frog Morton. OTB was my choice. I'll let you know how it goes when I crack it open.

Two house blends, an OTC and now two tins. In a couple of years I might have what you guys consider a cellar:)

David Emond likes this.

2. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

Frog Morton is on my list , seems like the go to blend for allot of people that want to jump into the english blends

IrishRover likes this.
  3. IrishRover

IrishRover Active Member

I haven't tried the Frog blends yet. They've been on the list for a while now. Time to bump them up towards the top

Mington likes this.
  4. t-bear

t-bear Active Member

The frogs make a great intro into English, Oriental and Va/Per blends. I like OTB as a no nonsense, trouble-free Va/Per. ATP is a great mild to medium English, and OTT is a great little Oriental. All are in my rotation, but OTB is my favorite.

David Emond likes this.
  5. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

OTB is the Frog I netted first but OTT is the only one I smoke. Hope you like OTB better than I did.

David Emond likes this.
  6. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

I like all the Frog's. Enjoy!

7. jgstudios

jgstudios Member

Frogs are top notch. Highly recommend. FMOTB is fine stuff and FMOTT is my favorite.

8. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

+1 to that!:thu2:

9. Jussto

Jussto Active Member

OTB was one of my first, and still one of my favorite blends, it is my go to tobacco in a cob while I'm fishing!

10. Steve Dennis

Steve Dennis Member

I had tried a couple of strong Lat blends before I knew what they were and it turned my off of English blends for awhile. Then I tried the Frog series and loved them. They are mild and a much better introduction into Lat. and I would recommend both FMOTT and FMOTB, I haven't tried the original.

11. Jayson H Bucy

Jayson H Bucy Member

I'm addicted to the plain ole Frog and have OTT on back order. I didn't realize OTB was Va/Per I thought it was an English with Perique added..I may have to give it a go now as well....PAD AHHH

12. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

I thought the same thing. Can someone verify? Is OTB a Lat blend with Perique?

13. DWB232

DWB232 Member

Doesn't say anything about Va on the tin or the online description. On the tin it refers to it as a Balkan and the online description says Latakia, Perique, Oriental and Turkish

SouthBound likes this.
  14. Capt

Capt Active Member

All the Frogs are great. Always easy to light and pack, deliver solid flavor, and great to introduce aromatic smokers to English blends.

Mington likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.