Take 15% off Cigar Gifts! Use Promo Code: GIFT15 at cart

FREE OTC sample

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thuber88

I have my orders and confirmations , just never showed, I gave up finally after sending them a note, two different offers from two companies and nothing showed from either, but maybe my mailman is happily smoking them

Mington

Never got mine either. They must have drawn names from a hat. Could not have been 1st come, 1st serve. I was one of the 1st to order. :wch:

mecompco

Mods might want to unsticky this thread now that the offers are no longer valid.
Never got mine, either. A couple months after I filled out the form (and had pretty much forgotten about it) I did get an email saying they "couldn't confirm my age". Not worth the hassle to try again, IMHO.

el guero

Neither did I, lol. I guess it blew up bigger than they expected and so they cut it off short, or maybe it was just a marketing stunt to see which tobaccos were most popular and they had no intention of sending anything out. :msty:

dmkerr

PG- free since '83!
Staff member
I got my Velvet sometime ago, around the time I got a sample of a very well known, highly regarded tinned blend. The Velvet, as negligible a reputation as it may have, embarrassed the tinned blend.

p120d16y

I got my Velvet sometime ago, around the time I got a sample of a very well known, highly regarded tinned blend. The Velvet, as negligible a reputation as it may have, embarrassed the tinned blend.
I've yet to try recent Velvet, but I've been smoking early 70's Velvet and it's been pretty good. A mild honey flavor that's really aged, still good to the bottom of the bowl.

Got my pouch of Velvet last June... :) Liked the flavor but wow my mouth and tongue did not like that smoke.
In retrospect I really should have tried something not really available locally...Like Troost or something.

browny

Not available to us in U K
I jumped on this when it first showed up (well over a year old now) and got confirmation etc only to get emailed 3 weeks later stating US only.
Added insult was the sudden swamping of spam email. From what I've seen in my time here is it's a little hit and miss if you get your samples and usual deal seems to be country of origin only, which makes sense I guess since it's a freebie

browny

If your lucky enough to live in the same country as a blender/tobacco company perhaps try emailing them about what they could suggest for you to try and see if they're likely to be persuaded to part with some samples.

And good luck to any who try.

Status
Not open for further replies.