Free Sugar Barrell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoked

LOL ted I just posted my thoughts on the SB here:

Sugar Barrel

Yeah, I like it! I usually don't like a toby the first bowl all that much, but this one I really enjoyed! And it was a very generous amount. I have a feeling I'm going to really be hittin it and will have to take a trip to JR's in Burlington soon! :xd:

Ahh, burley in the morning!

63 years old. Haven't figured out much about computers/messaging/anything. Tom Douglas
150 Jode Lane
Piney Creek, NC 28663

But I go to Florida from early November till early April. Spent 60 winters in this deep freeze working for Grabow/Mastercraft/Town of Sparta. One morning going to work it was 23 degrees below zero.....Don't play that anymore. You owe me nothing. Glad you enjoyed it... ted
Ted,
A healthy sample of Mac Baren Dark Twist Roll Cake is on its way to you. It's one of my favored blends. Hope you enjoy.
Chris

Ted,
A healthy sample of Mac Baren Dark Twist Roll Cake is on its way to you. It's one of my favored blends. Hope you enjoy.
Chris
raisingale. The maillady delivered today. I'm on my second bowl. Like it...a lot. First bowl was in a large Canadian, second bowl in a really small Linkman Grabow 9454. Bigger the pipe, better it tastes.

I just put a package in the truck of one of my favorite tobaccos for you to try. In suspense till the package arrives.

Thanks for the Mac Baren. Wasn't necessary, but enjoying it... ted

raisingale. The maillady delivered today. I'm on my second bowl. Like it...a lot. First bowl was in a large Canadian, second bowl in a really small Linkman Grabow 9454. Bigger the pipe, better it tastes.

I just put a package in the truck of one of my favorite tobaccos for you to try. In suspense till the package arrives.

Thanks for the Mac Baren. Wasn't necessary, but enjoying it... ted
Glad you liked it Ted! It's mighty fine! Thanks for sending a surprise package my way! Now I'm on pins and needles. Totally unnecessary but greatly appreciated!
Chris

Glad you liked it Ted! It's mighty fine! Thanks for sending a surprise package my way! Now I'm on pins and needles. Totally unnecessary but greatly appreciated!
Chris
My wife and I come through Colombia about 6 times a year. Eat at IHOP on 2 Notch Road. Really like to meet a "pipe" smoker the next time we are through.. ted

My wife and I come through Colombia about 6 times a year. Eat at IHOP on 2 Notch Road. Really like to meet a "pipe" smoker the next time we are through.. ted
Likewise. Let me know next time your in this neck of the woods and we'll see if we can get together! I'd love to meet another fan of the briar!

Ted,
Thanks much for the sample of C&D Bayou Morning. I'm greatly looking forward to trying this. It's been on my "to buy" list for quite some time. Totally unnecessary but highly appreciated. Let me know next time you'll be in this neck of the woods. The IHOP you mentioned is only a couple of miles away. I'd love to meet up!
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.