Full-flavoured, smooth tobaccos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipe Matt

Hi,

Could people recommend some full-flavoured but also smooth tobaccos. What I mean is, they give a good rich flavour without being harsh in the mouth / throat (like some strong tobaccos can be). Probably the most obvious example I've tried is Dunhill Nightcap. I really like this blend because it fills your mouth with flavour without any unpleasant harshness.

Any recommendations?

Many thanks. :)

buistd

I'll throw you in a couple of other blends with the Night Train for you to try. Check my recent review in the reviews section. Might be your cup of tea.

pauljmjr

A blend that I suggest is Larry's Blend, a Hearth & Homes blend available from PipesandCigars. It is somewhat similar to Nightcap. Very creamy and full flavored, but doesn't bite at all. A truly fantastic smoke. And it's available in bulk at a great price.

craig

Hi,

Could people recommend some full-flavoured but also smooth tobaccos. What I mean is, they give a good rich flavour without being harsh in the mouth / throat (like some strong tobaccos can be). Probably the most obvious example I've tried is Dunhill Nightcap. I really like this blend because it fills your mouth with flavour without any unpleasant harshness.

Any recommendations?

Many thanks. :)
i would deffinitely recommend condor or st bruno, i would also add gawith and hoggarth balkan mixture

Pipe Matt

A blend that I suggest is Larry's Blend, a Hearth & Homes blend available from pipeandcigars. It is somewhat similar to Nightcap. Very creamy and full flavored, but doesn't bite at all. A truly fantastic smoke. And it's available in bulk at a great price.
Wow - Larry's Blend sounds nice. Thanks. :)

You may have difficulty sourcing the Brit ones mentioned ^- but one of my US favourites, you may like is 'Blackwoods Flake'.
OT
I'm in the UK so no problem getting the British ones. I already have some St Bruno. I'm a bit indifferent about the whole Lakeland essence thing. It's OK but I prefer it without. Blackwoods Flake will go on the list though - thanks.

One thing about this thread... TAD level increase. :)

krusty

Wow - Larry's Blend sounds nice. Thanks. :)

I'm in the UK so no problem getting the British ones. I already have some St Bruno. I'm a bit indifferent about the whole Lakeland essence thing. It's OK but I prefer it without. Blackwoods Flake will go on the list though - thanks.

One thing about this thread... TAD level increase. :)
Lemme exacerbate your TAD Matt. Full flavor, nicotine and mild would be Peterson's Perfect Plug and G&H Revor Plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.