Gave the postman a coffee today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Ted

Yep! - he couldn't stay long, but appreciated a quick cup of my coffee!, not though - as much as me with that parcel he had just brought!. This was my first foray into mail order tobacco, a trial bag of McLellands Classic Flake - 2010, and it took just seven days to cross the water...pretty good! - I thought. On opening the bag, I got the impression that some of that brown sauce that I like on my french fries had got in there, LOL - good thing I like it!. This gave a little trepidation! - certainly nothing like my regular brown flakes smell, but I need not have worried. I've smoked a couple of bowls, and it's good - but I think it will need to dry out for a lot longer than I'm used to - to get the best from it, as I had to relight several times and did get a bit of bite! - obviously too damp. Well now I'm inspired! and thinking what to make my next trial order.....if she does not confiscate my card! :eek:hyeah:
Cheers, OT

ruffinogold

Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large.
Mayor
I give my postman venison jerky .. he freaks over it ! 7 days is quick ! Whoever youre using is a keeper at that speed ! Enjoy

Ol Brokedik

Yep! - he couldn't stay long, but appreciated a quick cup of my coffee!, not though - as much as me with that parcel he had just brought!. This was my first foray into mail order tobacco, a trial bag of McLellands Classic Flake - 2010, and it took just seven days to cross the water...pretty good! - I thought. On opening the bag, I got the impression that some of that brown sauce that I like on my french fries had got in there, LOL - good thing I like it!. This gave a little trepidation! - certainly nothing like my regular brown flakes smell, but I need not have worried. I've smoked a couple of bowls, and it's good - but I think it will need to dry out for a lot longer than I'm used to - to get the best from it, as I had to relight several times and did get a bit of bite! - obviously too damp. Well now I'm inspired! and thinking what to make my next trial order.....if she does not confiscate my card! :eek:hyeah:
Cheers, OT
Hi Old Ted. Just want to say, you're a good man! I'll bet the coffee you gave your postman tasted extra special to him. This is what you'ld expect from a true gentleman. Wish there were more like you. Hats off to you, OT.

Be well.
Ol Brokedik.

Status
Not open for further replies.