1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Got 'em BOTH

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by freestoke, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freestoke

freestoke Member

I figured I had about enough pipes to get a decent rotation going now, so I would swear off buying any more for a while -- but there was that old Sasieni TwoDot. I figured what the hell, somebody is going to run the price up on that for sure, so I can just put in a bid here -- and I won. Fantastic. Of course, there was no hope at all for the FourDot, at lost not a reasonable one -- and I won that too! So now I have what appears to be two VERY nice OLD Sasieni pipes! (I suckered for a new pseudo/nouveau 4Dot a couple of weeks ago, before I read how Sasieni is not what it once was. Hope it at least smokes nice.)

2. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Member

Hmmm, that's odd, your photos seem to be missing. Maybe my browser is on the fritz.

3. GlassEye

GlassEye Member

I can't see the photos either, it is not your browser. :dunno:

4. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

The Sasieni Dot pipes do smoke well. I am the proud own er of an eight dot signed by the original carver for them in the 1800's that I actually found in an antique store for a few dollars and after cleaning it up, I knew I had a treasure. The only one like it I have seen is one owned by Greg Pease. You will love them.

5. freestoke

freestoke Member

Can't wait for them to get here! I'll post photos in a bit. Was kinda frazzled at the end of a hard day of snowblowing. (We need a physical collapse emoticon for us old farts.)

6. freestoke

freestoke Member

The two I bought:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is EXACTLY like the one that was stolen.

[​IMG]

7. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

:faint:

8. freestoke

freestoke Member

Ah! Just saw the "show all" button! :cheers:

9. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Very nice. You'll be stylin' with those beauties!

10. tsgourley

tsgourley Member

From the pictures, it looks like you got those from great-estate-pipes on ebay? Good seller. Those pipes look very nice, I hope they smoke amazingly well for you!

11. freestoke

freestoke Member

Me too! Yes, GEPipes. Actually, the TwoDot is more my style than the FourDot, but I couldn't resist having a FourDot, just on principle. :bigyellowgrin:

12. freestoke

freestoke Member

They do! I've never had a pot before and I love it! Biggest bowl I've ever had on one of my pipes. The twodot smokes fantastic and the fourdot is even better! And they aren't even really broken in yet! GREAT pipes. I think they are moving right up to be my favorite two pipes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.