1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Great pipe day

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by sarge564, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WisconsinPiper

WisconsinPiper Member

That picture reminds me of an ebay purchase a year or so ago. I found a 5-pipe rack that I liked for cheap that happened to come with 4 estate pipes. I get the shipment and 3/4 pipes are totally shot. That fourth pipe, however, is a Dr Grabow billiard with a stem oxidized to hell and a bowl full of fills that had cake 1/4 of an inch thick when I got it. That dang pipe has become my truck pipe and one of the best smokers I have.

Enjoy those pipes for many years my friend! I'd be willing to bet one or two of those will still be amongst your favorites in 20 years.

2. sorringowl

sorringowl Emoticonally challenged

Nice catch! I will have to visit Randy's.

3. idiotbox37

idiotbox37 Member

how was your experience w/ Randy's? looks like you got the start pack, thoughts?

4. CornCobAvery

CornCobAvery Member

Very nice indeed. I'm courious, what are the tobaccos you got and do you have any recommendations from the batch?

5. sarge564

sarge564 Member

Thanks for the comments and stories! Randy's was great! Fast shipping and no fuss. Really like the PIRATES COVE and ALL DAY DELIGHT. In fact they have a BREAKFAST, ALL DAY and EVENING DELIGHT- all are really good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.