H&H French's SunzaBitches?

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Goat, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goat

Goat Active Member

I just popped a tin of this stuff and finished my first bowl. I like it but I'm not ready to write a review on it yet. I like to have at least three or four bowls done before I make a determination on any blend.

Just curious if any of you have tried this blend yourselves, if so, what did you think?

2. D-Pap

D-Pap Member

I found it very dry and burned very fast. I smoked a bowl in a pipe that I normally get an hour smoke out of, and barely got 30 minutes. All in all a decent VaPer, I would put it on the lighter side, more sharp than rich. Probably a good blend for driving, as it lights easy and stays lit.

3. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

FSB was the Tobacco of the Month a while back.
    Tasty Va's, good burley, and a healthy dose of Perique.
    Seems most folks liked it, some loved it.

4. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

I like it. It does burn fast. Perique is high IMO but not overwhelming. It is a great blend for driving. It is unique to me in its taste. Kind of a chocolate raisin taste. I am going through the 4 oz I bought pretty quickly. I am not sure what you call the cut but it contains some of the broadest swaths of leaf I have experienced in blend. From appearance I am surprised it packs and burns so well, but I think it also leads to a low density pack that might be why it burns so quick. It certainly doesn't burn hot.

5. D-Pap

D-Pap Member

It has a pretty yellowish light brown color, specked with the dark perique. It's the broadest cut I've seen. I think I'll try breaking it down more on my next bowl and see if it allows me to get more in the bowl and a longer smoke.

6. tungbite

tungbite Member

I smoked 2 oz. about 2 years ago. All I can remember was it was a strong tasting and decent, plain tobacco. For whatever reason I never ordered more. :old:

7. JimInks

JimInks Active Member

I'm getting a sample in the mail from P&C. Like most of the H&H blends, they ship to us rather dry, and I find they burn and taste better hydrated. Except for Mohawk River and Anni Kake, which are very moist already, I recommend hydration on most of the H&H mixtures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.