Have Any Of You Used This E-Tailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deckard

I've been looking at this sight tobacco supermarket, or tobaccomkt.com, mostly because they've got a few blends I can't find anywhere else right now. They're site is a total mess to navigate and looks pretty unprofessional, but that could just be a non-tech-savy owner. So have any of you used them or heard anything about them? Good/bad?

link

51flgoose

I've been looking at this sight tobacco supermarket, or tobaccomkt.com, mostly because they've got a few blends I can't find anywhere else right now. They're site is a total mess to navigate and looks pretty unprofessional, but that could just be a non-tech-savy owner. So have any of you used them or heard anything about them? Good/bad?

link
I have not used them...and after visiting the site, I can't as I will... they might be great, but I had to run screaming into the night after just a few minutes of trying to get around... Someone should introduce the web master to the concept of Categories... :wallbash: :icon_eek:

I would think someone near the B&M version of the store should be able to provide some good feedback on their customer service.

jpberg

Staff member
I tried to buy from them once. All of the products I tried to buy (that were supposedly in stock) were not in stock. Double and triple verify by email before you order.

Rugbysh9

FWIW this was one of the 1st real mail order pipe weed cos. out there. The woman who runs it is now semi retired accroding to a pod cast (Oom Paul) from last year.

RS422

FWIW this was one of the 1st real mail order pipe weed cos. out there. The woman who runs it is now semi retired accroding to a pod cast (Oom Paul) from last year.
I bought some hard to find baccy from her last month and got it in 1 day Atlanta to Phoenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.