Help dating a tin of Rattray's 7 Reserve Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggman

Can anyone help me date this tobacco. I found it (full) at a junktique store. I notice the key difference vs current labeling is that mine says "Blended by Charles Rattray" instead of "Blended for Charles Rattray". It might mean nothing - just thought someone could tell me if I found something good. the Spinnaker is full but the seal is popped. The tobacco is like a brick - still in the foil and untouched.

Take 15% off Cigar Gifts! Use Promo Code: GIFT15 at cart

ruffinogold

Mayor
I love tobacco but it's better to date women .. just sayin ;) I figure the popped seal might be an easier catch , the 7x reserve doesnt sound like fun .. for dating :rolleyes:

aggman

I love tobacco but it's better to date women .. just sayin ;) I figure the popped seal might be an easier catch , the 7x reserve doesnt sound like fun .. for dating :rolleyes:
:rofl:

I found some chatter on a google group that describes my tin as being from the 1990's. It's on the interwebs, so it's gotta be reliable. I don't even know how you'd open it. It's like a crude soup can with a simple paper label.

Doc Sixstring

:rofl:

I found some chatter on a google group that describes my tin as being from the 1990's. It's on the interwebs, so it's gotta be reliable. I don't even know how you'd open it. It's like a crude soup can with a simple paper label.
hack that sum'b*tch open with a hatchet. release your inner lumberjack

Status
Not open for further replies.