Help making a DIY bacci pouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a pouch I made, from everyday materials, I found in my house...

Okay, I know what you're thinking, "it looks like it's made of leather." and, it is. And, you're probably thinking (if you've seen one of my other threads) that it looks a lot like my 2013 Limited Edition Christmas Pouch (and, it is, in fact, #4, of the series). And, I know you're probably thinking that it looks like it might be a little difficult to make, and that there would be all these different steps in making it, and that you might need a lot of tools, time, and trial and error to make one of these.

And, you're right. You would.

And, now that I think about it, it would probably be very difficult for me to go through, and guide you through the steps of making one, unless you actually could see one in person. And while I probably could explain each step here on this thread, and while I'm sure you could probably make a decent one on your own, after some trial and error, there's nothing like having one in front of you so you could actually see how it's made...

So, PM me your address, my friend...because this one is yours. Merry Christmas, brother! :bing: This one's on me. ;)
:appl:

Take 15% off Cigar Gifts! Use Promo Code: GIFT15 at cart

TWolf

Here is a pouch I made, from everyday materials, I found in my house...

Okay, I know what you're thinking, "it looks like it's made of leather." and, it is. And, you're probably thinking (if you've seen one of my other threads) that it looks a lot like my 2013 Limited Edition Christmas Pouch (and, it is, in fact, #4, of the series). And, I know you're probably thinking that it looks like it might be a little difficult to make, and that there would be all these different steps in making it, and that you might need a lot of tools, time, and trial and error to make one of these.

And, you're right. You would.

And, now that I think about it, it would probably be very difficult for me to go through, and guide you through the steps of making one, unless you actually could see one in person. And while I probably could explain each step here on this thread, and while I'm sure you could probably make a decent one on your own, after some trial and error, there's nothing like having one in front of you so you could actually see how it's made...

So, PM me your address, my friend...because this one is yours. Merry Christmas, brother! :bing: This one's on me. ;)
Bravo sir, bravo. As your pouches and craftsmanship reflect, you are a class act. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.