Here is a 2 day sale Pipes and Cigars is having.

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by davidmackv, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidmackv

davidmackv Active Member

This is the email I got. There is a code you can type in on your order on here. The Corn in the USA sale sounds cool.

Hey Everybody,

I'm back! Made it home safe & sound and am now back in the office, just a little sleepy after a long day of traveling yesterday. Our Honduran adventure was certainly an amazing experience, but it's also nice be home after such a long journey. Thanks again to our wonderful hosts from Rocky Patel for taking such excellent care of us, we had a blast! Hope we can do it again someday, and for all of you out there I seriously recommend taking advantage if you ever get the opportunity to go on one of these tours, it really is a unique, once-in-a-lifetime type experience.

All the special offers I told you about last time for Rocky Patel cigars are still active so you can score sweet deals on those premium stogies, but for all you puffers of the pipe, I promised you an extra-special e-mail today, and I intend to deliver. I thought pretty hard about this one, especially since I had so much time on the plane to ponder what I would do for you. Lane Limited is one of our most popular brands so I considered doing a big sale on that. Everyone loves Baraccini pipes, I thought about putting together a super-cool bonus or low-priced combo pack. Hearth & Home, Davidoff, and McClelland are all very popular tins that occurred to me as potential candidates for this sale. However, what I really want to do is give you a great deal on whatever your favorite thing we sell is, so everyone reading this can score a little extra deal no matter their smoke of choice. That's why I'm offering up one of my world-famous, site-wide, discount coupons just for you, our loyal readers.

Simply use coupon code "thankyou" (without quotes) at checkout, and I'll knock 8% off your total bill, good for every item on our entire site.

This code is only good for 48 hours, I'm shutting it down on Saturday night, 9/29 at 11:5pm Eastern, so don't dilly-dally taking advantage of this special coupon. Save some dough on your favorite, pick up that pipe that's a little outside your price range, or get a new discount on that tin you've been hankering to try, everything we sell is covered. Thanks for reading all about our amazing trip, and if you're interested in hearing more I'm going to be posting my wrap-up along with a ton of photos on ****************** at some point tomorrow afternoon. Enjoy!

And away we go......................................
    ~ Travis L.

2. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

I just blew my budget for this month or I'd be all over this. On a side note, how did you get all of those pipes and cigars links to work?

3. davidmackv

davidmackv Active Member

They just copied over from the Email.

4. Nuck81

Nuck81 Member

Put my order in. Second one in a week!!

5. Nuck81

Nuck81 Member

Double Post, I was too late to edit the first one.

Have to say since my first order arrived today.

Lane 1-Q is the absolute Shizz-Bomb-Diggity!!

6. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Active Member

If you are inserting your own into a post, what I like to do is...

First find the link from the site you want to use (I'll use Dunhill Flake from P&C).
    Then you make up a bit of text in your post (like... check this link for Dunhill Flake).
    Next you select/highlight that text. The little "link" (and "broken link") icon should become active up above your text entry window.
    Click "link" and past the address into the window that pops up.
    Hit "insert" and... ta-da!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.