1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

HOLY grain, and good gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Russell Hartman, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Russell Hartman

Russell Hartman Stay Silver

Was just lookin at smokingpipes.com----the new Kent Rasmussen pipes-----------------MY GAWD.
    These pipes are so far out of my league that I had to get towels to wipe the slobber off of the keyboard. Dear gawd----------------one pipe listed for $4400.00----------------------It is so beautiful--BBBUUUTTT----my GAWD------------what a pile of money.------------A man can dream can't he

2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

4,400.00 is a car, not a pipe, Russell. :)

3. IrishRover

IrishRover Active Member

I guess if I made money like the facebook dude... I could spend that kind of money. So, for right now, I'll just try and save for a Peterson.

4. Russell Hartman

I gotta admitt-------SAS is right-----in my neck of the woods--$4400.00------------is actaully a decent used car--or in my case a nice pickup truck. And yes IrishRover-----a nice Peterson is more in line as far as reaching a point where one can save enough to get a decent pipe. MAN------good Gawd, and Jesus becky---------------$4400.00 for a pipe, and I have actually seen pipes much higher in asking price----------all I can say is WWWHHHAAATTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those who can afford such pipes-----:bow::nwor: Stuff like that is in stratuspheric levels for me---as I said though--it sure is nice to dream a little.

IrishRover likes this.
  5. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

$4400.00 would keep me in Cobs, Grabow's and tobacco for the rest of my life!

6. t-bear

t-bear Active Member

Tell you what Russell. Send me the $4400.00 and I'll send you 10 (that's TEN!!) Bear's Den pipes...instant rotation! I'll even toss in a tin or two of tobacco.............................sweetheart that I am!:)

7. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

New game show:
    "I can make that pipe for......X dollars!" It will be timed of course.

8. Marker

Marker Active Member

New game show that will be a spinoff of that game show:
    "I can lose X many pints of blood in woodworking accidents!" It will be timed of course.

Spillproof likes this.
  9. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

My wife would KILL me if we needed a car and I spent 4k on a pipe.
    :startl:

IrishRover likes this.
  10. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

That game is regularly played out in each of our shops Marker. The timing component is a sliding scale.

11. Russell Hartman

Mington------I would NEVER even think of throwing money like that at a pipe. At this point my wifes car is good----STILL----if I even contemplated such, and thing, and actually followed through-------------Page #2 in my local newspaper---listed under the obituary section-----My photo, and name----story titled---WOMAN BEATS MAN TO DEATH WITH A $4400.00 TOBACCO PIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laff:

12. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

And would never serve a single day in jail. Cops would show up, listen to her tell what happened, with her arms crossed...the cold hard glare in her eyes....steam rising from her head, and comment.."Yep, sounds like justifiable homicide to me. But do we leave the pipe there, or do we remove it and bag it?"

IrishRover, Spillproof and Kiowapipe like this.
  13. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Lets stop avoiding eachother and talk about how much it's going to cost me to own one of your pipes by Christmas...:bag:

Spillproof likes this.
  14. Russell Hartman

:haha::byg: Lets stop avoiding eachother and talk about how much it's going to cost me to own one of your pipes by Christmas...

STONEWALL----------thats funny right there---I don't care who yah are.:laff::haha::laff::xd: :byg::laff::xd:

Spillproof likes this.
  15. Russell Hartman

Dog gone it guys---------------I been thinkin about this. As long as I have a place to hide------------I think I can still out run my wife. I just gotta make sure I don't drop the pipe.:haha::haha::haha:

Wideawake75 likes this.
  16. Russell Hartman

[​IMG]
    Vern its Ernest-------I gotta new pipe--------------don't tell my wife----:haha::byg::laff::xd:

17. WrightwoodJohn

WrightwoodJohn Wrightwood expatriate

Looks like all the "hi-art" ones below the $4400.00 sold, (sold/sold/sold etc)... You could get alot of SAS or Dunnies for that money..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.