How Do You Carry Your Pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I take a pipe or two to work with me daily. I generally put it in my tablet case dubbed my "man bag" with a tamper some cleaners and my tobacco of the day.In the summers I generally make use of cargo shorts. So how do you carry your pipes?

Old Ted

Gone but not forgotten
Jacket or shirt pocket, glove box or drink cup well in the car, or like Spill - in my teeth :ohyh: I daren't have a man bag in these parts - men would make improper remarks, and embarass me :rolleyes:.....cargo shorts?, are they those silly things that come down to your knees - with eighteen pockets?....with my legs I'd get more improper remarks! :xd:
OT

user2725

I have a small leather pipe bag, some of my smaller pipes will fit in it but I use it mostly for accessories, the pipe rarely sees any "down time" though it's usually it's in my mouth or in the cup holder in my truck when I get out.

BradNTX

I put mine in the cupholder of my truck. The lighter and tamper go in the ash tray right next to it. Unless I'm traveling, in which case, I load up a couple or a few, with some leaf and accessories in my dad's old leather shave bag.

Jacket or shirt pocket, glove box or drink cup well in the car, or like Spill - in my teeth :ohyh: I daren't have a man bag in these parts - men would make improper remarks, and embarass me :rolleyes:.....cargo shorts?, are they those silly things that come down to your knees - with eighteen pockets?....with my legs I'd get more improper remarks! :xd:
OT
Yep... Shorts carry pipe, tobacco, lighter, wallet, kbar knife, .38 spcl, and other various items....

Pappy

If not smoking my pipe you’ll find it with a wind screen installed either in my shirt pocket or vest pocket in the summer months, and in winter you can add my jacket pocket to the list. Once upon a time I had a leather sheath for pipes so you could carry it on your belt like a knife. Wonder what ever happed to that….hummmm? :cfsd:

Preacher1611

I keep whichever pipe I'm carrying in a Kaywoodie bag that came with my KW Majestic, in my car my matches and tamper are on the ledge of the dash. If out, my pocket. I'd like to get some sort of case, (ammo box or maybe a pelican case), but time and funds ain't what they used to be!

If not smoking my pipe you’ll find it with a wind screen installed either in my shirt pocket or vest pocket in the summer months, and in winter you can add my jacket pocket to the list. Once upon a time I had a leather sheath for pipes so you could carry it on your belt like a knife. Wonder what ever happed to that….hummmm? :cfsd:
You know I have a friend who makes leather firearm holsters... you gave me in intriguing idea... Maybe I will have to have her make some and do a raffle or something on here... that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.