How many open tins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Just curious. How many open tins to usually have or try and limit yourself to.

For me three is the max I like to have. Any more than that and I start getting worried I won't finish them off in time.

I know can always jar my weeds before they dry out too much but I still try to limit myself to three max.

Right now I have two open tins. One Escudo Navy De Lux, and one Peterson University Flake.

I usually have one VaPer and one Va/? blend open.

TedVig

total pipeflake
Aside from jars, I have maybe 3 tins, a tub, and 3 or 4 pouches open. I can't wait to try some new stuff but not until I'm through the open ones...

I have them all jarred except for two. I have AAB (which I need to mail out), IF, UF, Escudo, SG Black XX, and another I got from a trade, but that's going to be jarred almost immediately.

I always have a Frog Morton on the Bayou and a Nightcap open. Beyond that, I try to have an OTC and a Vaper open (right now it is Sunday Picnic and Sugar Barrel). Now, I buy those small mason jars for my bulk blends which act as tins and I always have Ambassador’s Blend and Autumn Evening in those. I may have a few random tins open but what I posted is my standard.

Jussto

I jar pretty much everything as soon as I open it, so I have a couple of dresser drawers full. I'll also usually have a couple of tins that are a little moist open and not jarred so they can hit the right humidity before they get put up.

Buckshot

Right now I have 5 open tins. I will leave them in the tins unless I think I won't be smoking them for awhile. If that's the case, I will re-hydrate if needed and put them in jars.

kb7get

0 tins opened. Last "tinned" I bought was in the 70-80's when Velvet & PA came in the 2oz tins. I do have one tub of OTC and some jars of bulk opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.