How many times do your smoke a pipe per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming off cigarettes, just curious as to how much everyone else smokes their pipe? I know at work I see the guys smoke at every break. So I assume they smoke more at home also. How much do you smoke?

cst

At work between four and eight bowls depending on whether or not I have to explain why the pyramids were built point up! to the crew I am working with. After work maybe three more bowls. On the weekends, three to four bowls a day.

Glenn

I only get to smoke in the evenings on weekdays and on average only 2-3 weekday evenings at that. I have been smoking 2-3 bowls per evening when I have a free evening. And then probably 8-12 bowls over the whole weekend.

Falconeer

For me it works out at 2 ounces a week and has done for most of my life - I fill a pipe the night before and have a few drags with my wake up tea and the bowl then lasts me til lunch time, filll up again after lunch and that bowl lasts me till teatime, after tea fill up again and smoke the pipe throughout the evening til bedtime.

Different styles of smoking -I rarely sit and smoke a whole bowl right through, whereas my pal always did,

Gerry

Demented

On average I smoke 3 bowls a day, sometimes 4. Then again, two thirds of my pipes have bowls between 2? and 3? deep. Like Gerry, I?m in a habit of smoking some then letting the pipe rest, don?t often finish a pipe from the initial light.

I smoke up to 3 bowls a day.Some days,when the weather is bad or if im very buisy,I dont smoke at all.I have smoked up to 6 bowls in a day,but anything after 3 bowls doesnt taste as good.Thats just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.