How much do you in a day?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by kaleehb, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaleehb

kaleehb Member

Hello again!

If this has already been talked about forgive me for asking redundant questions. I was just wondering how much (how many bowls) you typically smoke in a day? I keep finding myself smoking more and more as I am really enjoying my pipe!

For me on a typical work day I have been smoking one bowl in the evening. The weekend awards me with more time so I have been enjoying my pipe 3 or 4 times a day! Look forward to your responses!

2. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

I smoke as many as I can, usually between 8-10 a day on average.

3. Mickeyfin

Mickeyfin Member

I used to be a pretty heavy cig smoker 21/2-3 packs per day with a cigar and or pipe here and there...then I got the crap scared out of me when an ear nose throat doctor told me, around the age of 32 or so, you better quit right now. So that was it for about 10 years, once i knew the real urge for cigarettes was out of my system, I would have an occassional cigar, careful never to inhale but to just enjoy the aroma and taste.....I stayed away from the pipe though because that was the real treat for me and the one that I could get really back into. So, as a number of years passed and I am now around mid-50's...I said what the heck...went onto ebay and started to do my old research remembering from when i used to go to tobacconists downtown in nyc where there were wonderful shops and all sorts of blends and grade pipes to choose from...and you would go back to the office and the more senior guys who smoked their pipes would all have their special blends and be smoking them all day long as.....the aroma's were incredeble...boy have times changed. Now back into it..I am mindful of enjoying this wonderful "thing" of ours and try to keep it some what at bay....maybe 2 bowls a day....could easily be 10:whistle:
    I had a Burley yesterday and the taste was very enjoyable and twards the end of the bowl I noticed that almost ephervesent tingling sensation on the tonque...not a bite, quite the contrary...what suprised me was how the after taste stayed with me for such awhile, not unpleasant at all. Is this typical of Burley's...

4. SSGpiper

SSGpiper Member

I smoke anywhere from 1 to 4 bowls a day. On average, about 2 bowls a day, though I see that going up in the future.

5. jeffbee

jeffbee Member

6. cigarsarge

cigarsarge Active Member

Two or three on a good day...

7. Cygnus

Cygnus Member

One on some days, 2-3 on others. Sometimes I don't even get to smoke for the whole day.

8. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

3 to 7 a day.

9. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

10-15.....maybe a few more if it's raining outside.

That's about 1 1/2 lbs. a month.

10. telltime

telltime Active Member

1 - 3 a week. Not lucky enough to have the time to smoke everyday.

11. tbiley

tbiley Member

I usually smoke once every 2-3 days. It's not because time constraints or anything like that. It's because my lady friends prefer it if I don't smoke a lot.

Got to impress the ladies! :D

12. Grammaton

Grammaton Member

You're living your life all wrong man.
    You'll see.

:)

13. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

3 on a bad day ... 10 on a great day . I'm a burley junkie . Bruin , meet some new ladies

14. JDev84

JDev84 Member

around 10-15 if im not going out.

15. Dex

Dex Member

Hmmm. Can't say I really have a schedule for it, just whenever the heck I feel like it. On work days, maybe one smoke in the evening. If I'm having a nice dark beer, or a red wine before bed, then hell yes. On weekends, I think I actually smoke less, just because I get out and about and don't bring a pipe.

I'd say, on average I have 4-10 smokes a week.
    I'm big on evening smokes, In fact, I'm gonna go smoke another right now.

cheers

16. Woodbeck3

Woodbeck3 Member

Listen to Grammaton... there is a man who knows...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.